Thursday 7 August 2014

Edible paint

I just bought some paint. Not a magnificent anomaly you might think, but this is very special paint - IT'S EDIBLE!!!

I'm sure it wouldn't do to spread it on your toast everyday, but the point is it's not going to kill you if you lick your paintbrush. This is a big breakthrough because up until now, paint was made with toxic substances, mostly derived from crude oil, which not only would be a very bad thing to consume but also give off some very volatile vapours for long after drying that are detrimental to health.

Infact most paint is still like this to a greater or lesser degree and this is the only truly organic paint you can buy.

I'm not trying to be a salesman here, I'm advertising the fact that innovation like this IS POSSIBLE and encouraging anybody out there who is an inventor of any sort to keep going, because we need people like you!

When I have completed some artwork using this paint I will post them up. So keep looking!

Where do you obtain this miraculous stuff? Ecos Organic Paints 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If nobody else has commented, don't be put off. It's all about being a rebel : D